It is a very common chemical used to perform medium depth chemical peels. The concentration of the chemical will vary, depending on the desired depth of skin penetration. In general, concentrations used for such peels vary between 20% and 35%. The procedure results in red, swollen, and crusted skin which peels over the weeks following the procedure. This will help improve the skin texture, tone, and reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles and superficial discoloration.
Completely peels & removes dry flaky skin
TCA facial peels are commonly used for
• Repair and remove fine facial Lines anywhere on the face!
• Removal or decreases any lip creases, crows feet and deep
• Completely peels & removes dry flaky skin
• Corrects acne, pimples, black heads, and clogged pores by killing the bacteria
• Removes freckles and age spots on the face or body.
• Skin lightening and dark spots
• Removes stretch marks.